your best bargain tools for your diy

so far :

free cement mixer

6m alloy tower for =A3320

what bargains have ya found for your project?

Reply to
nthng2snet

One of the best bargins I got was a set of 3 450mm long masonary drills for 99p at the local market. Thought they might just manage one hole each if I was lucky. Many years later, I still have them and they are still working fine, and have outlasted several full price good brand name masonary bits and one drill.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

free cement mixer

6m alloy tower for £320

what bargains have ya found for your project?

Those unsolicited mail creditcard examples make quite good wood filler spreaders. a little thin but flexible.

Mark

Reply to
Mark D Smith