Where to buy 6ft chain link fencing?

As per the title, I can't find anywhere that sells 6 feet tall chain link fencing?

There is one supplier on eBay, but feedback is not too good re: delivery. Other than that, I've drawn a blank from DIY shops and any fencing suppliers I have tried in the Yellow pages. I feel like I must be missing something obvious here?

I am in North Manchester.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Mark S

Reply to
Mark Smith

Hi Mark I take it you mean the green pvc coated or bare galv' diamond shaped link fencing. If so most builders merchants can supply it try Elias Wildes or Wickes group. Also garden centres can order it for you.

HTH CJ

Reply to
cj

Try:

mark

Reply to
Mark

I tried Wickes, but drew a blank - as with B&Q etc. It's as though it's gone out of fashion or something!

I'll try the garden centres tomorrow - did try the local one but hadn't thought of asking if they can order it in.

Thanks

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark Smith