Whats it called - sparrring gun

Can anybody tel me the correct name for the applicator that you use to spar an extension etc with lumps of cement.. I think they call it something like a tyraline gun... but i need the correct name an spelt right..:)

thanks in advance

Reply to
roger

Is this a tyrolean gun?

Reply to
Andrew Vevers

=================== Look here:

Watch for word-wrap.

Can be awkward to use!

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

I think you mean a Tyrolean Gun, it's for applying stucco type finishes to bare walls to give a pebble dash effect.

Reply to
Jb

tyrolean gun...thanks guys...

Reply to