Moving a Toilet

Anyone able to advise me, I am fitting a new bathroom and am just at the planning stage.

To avoid countless hours thinking where I am going to put the toilet can anyone advise is it an easy job to move a toilet away from its current position?

Does it have to be against an outside wall for easy access to drains etc or can it basically be moved around as easily as a sink or shower?

Thanks

AC

Reply to
Andrew