What to look for in cordless tolls......

Hi,

looking to replace some of my older cordless tools, so looking for some recommendations.

I'm after a new cordless drill and cordless screwdriver. What sort of features are worthwhile and what's not?

Is it better to have a battery with high Ah or 12V, 14.4V etc?

My old drill was a Bosch 9.6V 1.4Ah and screwdriver Black & Decker 3.6V (with 3 position handle)

Reply to
Kinky Chinky