Under floor heating

I have read a few opinions about UFH in previous posts, could anyone give me some positive and useful feedback as we are about to install it in our bathroom, any practical and helpful "do's and don'ts" would be appreciated. TIA

Reply to
Janet Wood

Regarding electrical systems - all I have seen is people wishing they hadn't, after a fault develops and they have to dig the whole lot up again.

Reply to
Palindr☻me