Track of your possessions

A home inventory is the last thing to cross a home owners mind. As time goes by the stuff piles up and you lose track of what you bought, and where it is. I would like to introduce Stuff-It the fun way to track your valuables and possessions across your home. Try it yourself and you will know how addictive it is.

girish.bellalcheru

And I would like to introduce you to Stuffyou, an enjoyable pastime that involves the use of the rough end of a pineapple and is an amusing way to deal with spammers.

Reply to
Keith W