Telephone extention connection

I am trying to install a telephone extension into a new telephone point. I have 4 colours white, red, green and blue. The numbers are 1 to 6 . Could someone advise me which wires go to which connections. The master end is a plug which has different coloured cables into the socket.

Thank you

Mark

Reply to
RogerS

Try this site:

Partac

Connect pin 2 to pin2, pin 3 to pin 3 and pin5 to pin5 between the master socket and the slave. It matters not what colour scheme you pick as long as the pins are connected number to number. Pins 1, 4 and 6 do nothing Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth