Supplier of pronged tee nut 5/16"

I'm trying to track down a couple of 5/16 BSW/UNC thread pronged tee nuts, but I can't find anyone who supplies imperial tee nuts anywhere.Does anyone know where I might get these ? Thanks Tony

Reply to
TonyB

E-bay

Reply to
Limey Lurker

I tried Ebay, but uk site only has metric suppliers, and the US sites would'nt ship to UK ! Thanks Tony

Reply to
Tony B

Try 8mm and put a 5/16 unc tap through it? Done it with 6mm to 1/4 unc with nutserts so it may work.

Reply to
Alang

these people are very good

drd