Cork expansion strips Suppliers in East Kent

Hi

I'm repairing a previously carpeted parquet floor. The carpet fitters removed the cork expansion strips that edge the floor. I have hit a blank when trying to relace these strips - I can't find a local supplier.

Does anyone know where I can find them in Kent (preferably east Kent). I can find a supplier in Croydon who has a price for 80 metres. I will need just under 10 metres.

Failing that can anyone recommend a website where I can order these?

Thanks

Jill

Reply to
JillT

We found packs of cork stripping in Homebase. Where the laminate floor stuff is.

Reply to
Craig Phillips