[?] Flotex - suppliers in the SE London area (and fitting of it).

We're considering using Flotex Classic floor covering in our conservatory and would like to know if anyone in this NG can recommend a supplier offering it for a good price in the S.E. London/Kent area.

I called into Carpetright who don't stock it but can get it to order, at a price of £24.99 per square metre. Is this a good price, or can I get a better deal somewhere else?

I'm going to need to cover a square of (just under) 4metres by 4 metres - is laying it a straightforward job that I can do myself, or is it something that needs to be laid by a 'professional'?

Many thanks in anticipation,

- Dave.

Reply to
David Chapman

Just typing flotex classic into google takes you to the manufacturers website, who list these five stockists in London:

Brocklehurst

6 Englands Lane NW3 4TG London Phone: 020 7722 7017

CFC Interiors

75a Clooney Road BT47 3PA Londonderry Phone: 028 71860708

Coraff Carpets

51 Market Place NW11 6JT London Phone: 0208 731 7766

Supafloors

293 Mitcham Road SW19 9JQ London Phone: 0208 7672325

West End Carpets

928 High Rd N12 9RW London Phone: 0208 446 5331

One or more of them may be able to supply it at a better price and may also be able to fit it, although the manufacturer offers a full range of equipment to DIY - it looks like it gets glued down:

> I'm going to need to cover a square of (just under) 4metres by 4

That all depends on wether you trust yourself to accurately cut a carpet that costs £400. I can't imagine it's too difficult to lay once it's cut accurately.

Phil L