Stro render is crap.

Mr Turtill,

I thank you for the e-mail and pictures you sent.

I have looked into this matter, and regret to advise you that, as you were not our client on this project, for contractual reasons I am unable to discuss this matter directly with you.

May I suggest that you address your concerns directly either with the building owner or with the Main Contractor who managed the project.

Regards Keith Trew

----------------------------------------------------- From: Keith Trew; Sto Ltd.; GB-Paisley PA3 3 BQ Department: Administration Phone: +44-15 05-32 42 62 Fax: +44-15 05-32 36 18 Web Site:

&
Limited - Registered as a Limited company in Scotland : SC76742 Registered Office Unit 3, Lyon Road, Linwood Ind Estate, Paisley. PA3

3BQ

We do own the building and the main contractor says it is a feature of Sto render they cannot help. The main contractor R G Carter (Ipswich) Ltd nailed the insulation to a backing board and their sub-contractor Retrofit Ltd slapped the render on top and now the nails show through where the heat escapes and Sto says it is nothing to do with them just as Carters do. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Peter Turtill