software - Thank you!!!

I just wanted to thank everyone for there interest in my little software program. I was really knocked back by how many of you responded. I cannot say thanks enough, so as a sign of appreciation, I am not only going to keep updating this thing; but I now VERY determined to make it the best software on the market in this category.

Remember the thing updates itself so, if you have any ideas please send me an email and I will see what I can do. Programming gives me the same satisfaction as building a project, so why not keep on it. Please put "Punch List" in the subject box as it routes a little different in my email system.

Secondly, I am going to start putting out free plans for the program. The first one I am working on is an adaptation of Paul Hasluck's Bench with Side and Tail vise. It's in his book "The Handyman's Book", but I am going to make it a little taller and wider. When he originally published the book in 1903, everything was done with hand tools, having a short bench gave you a power advantage. Plus, I'm like 6'4" and a total bench height of 27" is killer on my back. I have already built one and went back and put a taller stand under it, but I still wish is was wider. So that's how I am going to put it out. The punch list stuff is done; I am just doing the CAD drawings which will come with the plans. Shooting for Thursday or Friday, but I will post another message when it's done.

Once again, thank you ever so much for your response.

Sincerely, Rob Clardy

robthebuilder