RSJ sizes

We are looking to remove a wall between the dinning room and the kitchen as the wall we want to remove a load bearing wall (two story house) is there a way of working out what size RSJ we would need? the gap to span would be 11 or 13ft. Cheers

Reply to
No Spam

I phoned up Catnic lintels with all the information and they suggested a lintel. Your local authority building control might want to see engineers calculations.

Reply to
avocado