What's a fair price for a contractor to charge to remove an eight foot load bearing wall in houston

The wall is between the kitchen and den on the first floor of a one and a half story home. And actually the "upstairs half" story is on the front half of the house, and the wall being removed is in the back half. Not completely sure it's load bearing, but would like an idea going in what it would cost to remove before getting my hopes up about removing it. I live in Houston. Would appreciate any insite into this.

Thanks much.

Reply to
Rojo