Removing emulsion from gloss

Anyone got some tips on removing emulsion paint from skirting boards which were previously painted with gloss?

Reply to
Gavin

Extension cord, heat gun and scraper ? (not on a windy day....)

Reply to
jan V

Agreed. Although I think you may have misread skirting boards as fascia boards. Unless of course the OPs next post is going to be about a massive draughtproofing project :-))

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

The only thing I can think of to do is rub it down and re-paint it (just asked decorator b/f).

Hope this helps.

Reply to
Masha