Block Paving Costs

I would like part of my drive block paved, but cannot do it myself. Are there any 'block pavers' out there that could give me a ball park figure for the work. It is a rectangular area (5.7m by 5.3m) with two round inspection covers (500mm dia) in the middle and one downpipe from the garage guttering disappearing into the existing Tarmac. Access is very good with no restrictions, it's directly in front of my double garage. There is a circular (150mm dia) drain inlet in front of the garage door but I would like this replacing with one of those galavanised 'drain stips' you see in these situations. I live in Leeds if it helps cost wise, or is there anybody in the Leeds area who would like to look at the work for me?

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

If it's any help in Merseyside the going rate is about 70pounds /sq metre.For this I would expect it all dug out 200mm deep with 100mm subbase well compacted under the paving. .I would expect cutting round manholes in a domestic situation to be included but the drainage "Strips?" are likely to be extra assuming you mean a proprietary drainage channel system.

Reply to
Dr Wu

the work.

regardless of the size of your drive!