Radiator covers

Anyone got experience with these? I have a room with a large 6ft long rad, and the only covers I've found long enough are from B&Q mail order - bit expensive though at about £129! TIA Graham

Reply to
GTS

Hi Graham,

Try ebay, seen some 172 cm wide Winther Brownes for £49.99

I used Winther Brownes in my house, bought from B&Q last year and they cost alot more than this.

Regards,

Steve.

Reply to
Steve