Hi, I have a Bosky range in the kitchen which has a water jacket feed/return pipe. At a t-junction on the feed/return pipe there is a fitting that blanks off one ( lower ) arm of the T. Between the castellated nut part and the pipe there are a series of holes which are leaking.
Does anyone know what this fitting is or how to replace it please?
Many thanks TonyB
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.