New Plastic foul join to cast Iron

New WC fitted - waste pipe is standard grey plastic - how do I join it to the existing cast Iron Pipe? They have the same outside diameter - is there an adapter that would fit the plastic pipe and sit inside the cast iron?

TIA

Bob

Reply to
Robin Gray

=============== Have a look here:

If this isn't exactly what you need it would be worth looking in B&Q etc. to get what you want because there are variations to suit different situations.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

Have alook at the marley website, specifically:

Reply to
Paul Saunders

Cannot answer the question but I can see that the two replies so far are not answering it either! I think the OP want to know how to join 110mm plastic to his cast iron soil pie, NOT how to connect his toilet pan to his plastic pipe!

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

There is an adaptor for this, just go to any plumbers merchant and ask.

Reply to
keith_765

============== As far as I can remember the same fitting (or very similar) can be used to make the required connection. That's why I suggested a browse in B&Q.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

So how do you suggest he drills, AND SEALS, a 110mm hole in a cast iron pipe?

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

Reply to
Paul Saunders
'So how do you suggest he drills, AND SEALS, a 110mm hole in a cast iron pipe'?

Don't understand this one either. He doesn't say he wants to drill the cast iron. The way I see it is that he wants to fit a length of plastic pipe into an existing cast iron pipe and needs an adapter to do it!!!

Reply to
Paul Saunders