Hi. I have an extractor fan in my bathroom ceiling which works really well,
and I always use it. However, on the ceiling in the corner "behind" the
outlet I keep getting a slight buildup of black mould. It's a textured
ceiling (not my idea!) which makes it worse, and provides crevices for the
little b*ggers to lurk in!
I have to keep wiping it down and I've also sprayed it with diluted bleach,
but it's getting to the point where I'll have to repaint at least that
patch. There's obviously a bit of the ceiling where the air doesn't get
extracted and I can't see what I can do about it.
Any suggestions for mould-resistant paint or sprays?