models of HMS Hood and Bismark

I have a pamphlet offering two diecast models of HMS Hood and Bismarck for £2.99. (They say they are worth £26.99!) The Royal British Legion is mentioned in the leaflet. Send no money just complete the order from Has anyone any experience of purchasing these models? I am wary of completing the order from in case it commits me to a larger sum Blair

Reply to
bm

Offer is here

Can't see an obvious catch. At first I assumed these were the first two of the series and you would be sent others for approval - still no risk but you have to go to the trouble of cancelling to stop them sending.

But in this case they claim that nothing further is asked.

My guess is genuine. Of course they aren't really worth £30 - I guess they paid more than the £2.99 but not much more. I assume that this is a slight loss lead to get names and addresses of people interested in this stuff so that they can send out further offers (that are profitable to them) in the future.

Cheers,

Nigel

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4039 (20090428) __________

Nigel Heather the-heathers.co.

Thanks for your help. It has given me a help in deciding to have a go! regards Blair

"Nigel Heather the-heathers.co.uk>" Offer is here

Reply to
bm
Reply to
Nigel Heather the-heathers.co.

Thanks again for the warning. Yes I was slightly concerned that I might get an avalanche of items which needed returning. |I am beginning to have cold feet!! Blair "Nigel Heather the-heathers.co.uk>"

Reply to
bm