MK Electrical Sockets

Hunted and hunted to no avail - anyone know where i can buy from the full range of MK electrical socket products online?

Any help appreciated.

Reply to
BBing

try

Paul Saunders

or

Click onto electrical and the MK range is there. I doubt anybody has the full range though.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I've looked but haven't found anything yet. Your best bet is a local electrical wholesale company. That's what I ended up doing and I get some pretty good discounts from them, even though I'm not trade. It's suprising what you can get away with if you know what you're talking about with them. ;-)

Chris

Reply to
Chris