Kitchen sinks

Hi.
Anyone know anything about kitchen sinks? I'm thinking of a regi-granite (by Reginox). How would this compare to a stainless steel, "carbonite", Rietec (by Rieber) or anything else someone can recommend?
Comments and suggestions welcome.
Thanks.
William Trollop

I have a Franke Fragranite sink that is awful to keep clean - next time I will buy a stainless steel one.
Oddjob wrote:

In which way is it awful?

It stains very easily and is a bugger to clean.
Oddjob wrote:

You probably got a cheap one.

The retail price was 500 - part of their designer range!