Kitchen sinks

Hi.

Anyone know anything about kitchen sinks? I'm thinking of a regi-granite (by Reginox). How would this compare to a stainless steel, "carbonite", Rietec (by Rieber) or anything else someone can recommend?

Comments and suggestions welcome.

Thanks.

William Trollop

Reply to
Trollop

I have a Franke Fragranite sink that is awful to keep clean - next time I will buy a stainless steel one.

Reply to
Oddjob

In which way is it awful?

Reply to
Trollop

It stains very easily and is a bugger to clean.

Reply to
Oddjob

You probably got a cheap one.

Reply to
Trollop

The retail price was £500 - part of their designer range!

Reply to
Oddjob