heating

i have a sarigas bo iler the hot water works fine but when you use heating comes on for a few seconds the cuts out

x-posted to uk.d-i-y.
But why on earth do you need the heating at this time of year?
Andy
On 8/6/2017 9:06 PM, Vir Campestris wrote:

My heating came on this morning - the temperature outside was 9C.

Here in Aberdeenshire, we put the heating on some evenings, at this time of year. Only needs to be on for 30 - 60 minutes, just to take the chill off. The air indoors in often cooler than outside, probably due to 30 inch thick solid granite walls.
--
Graeme

It's about 13degC here in the daytime and colder at night. Well cold enough to have a bit of heating. I must say we prefer about 24degC.
--

Roger Hayter

On 6 Aug 2017 12:35, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Check the pump is working.