Grafifti on my house

How do I get rid of graffiti from a dry rough cast finish? Blair

Reply to
bm

Get some graffiti remover Google err.. graffiti remover ?

Results 1 - 10 of about 641,000 for graffiti remover. (0.21 seconds

Reply to
Emil Tiades

Then get a big vat of boiling oil set up on the roof, next little chav scumbag who paints your house gets deep fried....

Al

But seriously that would be......................really hard to set up, just kick the crap out of the little git.

Reply to
Al

Seems a little unkind. The good thing about this group is the sharing of personal experience of techniques and products which can be much more reliable than the blurb in the adverts................ or did I just fed a troll ?

Reply to
Phian

I contacted my local council and they came and removed mine within a few days for FREE

Reply to
the_constructor

No, I don't think you fed a troll. There's nearly always someone who does that, whatever the NG. Personally I either help with good grace or don't help.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

Considering the deluge of helpful answers the OP got, so far mine was more helpful than any other. Whatever the NG, there is always someone who doesn't help but will criticise, sigh...

Reply to
Emil Tiades

Many thanks- I should have thought of that myself! Regards Blair

Reply to
bm

Happy to help. Regards Emil

Reply to
Emil Tiades

You may not get the results you want. I tried to remove aerosol paint from normal brick but failed using graffiti remover. Good luck though, it is still worth trying

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

How do you get a large oil stain off a dry rough cast finish and melted trainers off a concrete path? ;-)

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

You don't. "Pour encourager les autres". :)

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Sigh as much as you like, the OP wanted practical help, and maybe the experiences of the group members rather than a list of sites selling stuff.

Maybe since you had clearly already googled it you could have posted a useful link, this would have come across as being helpful, rather than as being superior and churlish.

And as I've already said, I either help with good grace or I don't help. In this instance I have no experience relevant to the OP's problem, so I kept out, I didn't just tell him there are 641,000 possibles. See the metal grating thread, I googled, then found a site I thought would be useful to the OP, posted the link, and didn't mention google.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

He was grateful and thanked me, if you bother to read his post.

Reply to
Emil Tiades

if you know any wholesale places I recomend the Graffiti Remover made by a company called Bio-Productions

They dont sell direct but they do have links to people that do

I know a guy that worked there and he got me some when I had a graffiti issue to deal with

BuGgY

Reply to
BuGgY

Thanks to all who replied. Mostly very helpful Blair

Reply to
bm

Look for a local agent

do work for my local council.. In fact have you tried contacting your local council because they will may it removed for you for free if it has been done by local vandals.. The will want photographs of the 'tags' to try and chase the culprits.. They do it round here by visiting schools and checking exercise books and papers for doodling and then matching up the designs.. Michael - West Sussex

Reply to
Michael Shergold

Now I, like most decent people, can't stand Graffiti vandals, and would love to catch one of the little tossers red handed. However, this seems completely over the top. I mean, is your council run by ex members of the Stassi?!? Do teachers and parents really allow this to happen?!

Al

Reply to
Al