Getting paint off brickwork?

How can I do this without making a mess of the bricks underneath?

Reply to
SS

Sorry, I misread your question. Use cellulose thinners, not the stuff I said in my last post!

Rob Graham

Reply to
Rob graham

You can buy stuff in builders merchants to dissolve it off. It's hydrochloric acid and won't hurt the bricks.

Rob Graham

Reply to
Rob graham

Use "Nitromors" paint stripper; it's thick enough not to run down the wall before it's softened the paint.

Reply to
Limey Lurker