general recommendation question : lowara-xylem vs grunfos vs wilo vs whichever else

I have to buy a circulator pump for hot water (T max 80-90),

7-8 m head (lift), 1 m3/h flow, max power consumptio in the range 60-80 W. Duty cycle very heavy (I mean many hours of uninterrupted work). The price is not the most relevant aspect, I need sth reliable and durable.

Which firm would you recommend in general ? If you happen to know the specifications also : which models ?

Tnx in advance for any suggestion

Reply to
Soviet_Mario

try uk.d-i-y.

You'll get an answer, though it may be hard to find among all the irrelevant stuff :(

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

tnx, I did not even find the NG. I'll post there

Reply to
Soviet_Mario