Garden Vac Recommendations?

I hope this is the correct forum for this post. I'm trying to source a Qualcast Turbo Vac 1100W. My next-door neighbour has one and I've used it and was very pleased with it's performance. He bought it some years back and cannot remember where he purchased from. However, I cannot seem to find a supplier of this model. Qualcast's site does not offer any garden vacs.?? I don't want to buy a more powerful one which will lift half my gravel along with the leaves! Any recommendations appreciated! Regards Patrick.

Reply to
Patrick E. King

I know that these make things look pretty but they kill many of the insects that hide in our gardens. These are beneficial because they eat some of the garden pests as well as providing food for birds and other creatures.

If you really want one of these have you tried putting the model number & make in Google (or other search engine)to see where you may be able to get it from. failing that try searching for the Qualcast page and asking them where the stockists are.

Failing this try a gardeners newsgroup.

Dave

Patrick E. K> I hope this is the correct forum for this post.

Reply to
Dave Smith