Any ideas to correct this

This is a picture of my dining and living room flooring, where in some area s, not many, a corner of the laminated floor strip at a corner pops up. I w as thinking of a nail, but it would have to be a special type of nail for a n area like this. I need a floor guy or carpenter to suggest the type of na il to look for and where to get it. Hopefully, it would not show up.

Reply to
Frank

The link to the photo is not here. That said, you should not have to nail down the corners. What you have to do is find the reason they are popping and eliminate it. Poor installation? Warping floor?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

areas, not many, a corner of the laminated floor strip at a corner pops up. I was thinking of a nail, but it would have to be a special type of nail f or an area like this. I need a floor guy or carpenter to suggest the type o f nail to look for and where to get it. Hopefully, it would not show up.

Sorry, i don't know how to upload a pic here unless i have to go through th e mess of uploading it to a photoshop and give the url ...hasn't Google gon e beyond that by now, at least in this forum? as far as why, how about age of that flooring? Do not want to go thru the time or expense to remove it a nd reinstall a new flooring. Thanks

Reply to
Frank

On 08 Mar 2016, Frank wrote in alt.home.repair:

This "forum" is not a forum, and it has nothing to do with Google. It's a Usenet newsgroup, part of an international peer-to-peer messaging network that has been in place for several decades. The only connection with Google is that you can read and post messages through their web interface, but they are only one of thousands of existing Usenet services. Google has no more say in how Usenet is run than any other participating news server.

One of the features of Usenet is that no binary files are allowed in text-only newsgroups like this one. If you want to share a picture, you need to upload it to a web site somewhere and include a link to it in your message.

Reply to
Nil

On Tue, 8 Mar 2016 10:33:19 -0800 (PST), Frank wrote in

How about a 1/2" roofing nail?

Reply to
CRNG

eas, not many, a corner of the laminated floor strip at a corner pops up. I was thinking of a nail, but it would have to be a special type of nail for an area like this. I need a floor guy or carpenter to suggest the type of nail to look for and where to get it. Hopefully, it would not show up.

Most likely an adhesive would be better.

Reply to
Ameri-Clean