Edwardian house, with extention, the floorboards in bathroom need replacing and with the joists running in different directions, I have decided to put down sheet ply or similar in 18mm.
Any suggestions gratefully received for the type of ply or laminate I should get?
Finish with vinyl sheet, very little problem with water, etc but will needs to be fitted so can lift for access to pipework
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.