Fitting tumble dryer wall vent

How hard is this to do? Where do I start?

Whats the best place to buy one of these kits?

Reply to
paulfoel

I would say it is difficult and could leave you in a mess if you cavity wall insulation. Have a look for one of the devices that hoks up to the end of the vent pipe and turns the steam to water by adding a few ice packs. I would rather do that than take a hammer and drill to the wall.

Reply to
Frank

That will approximately double the running cost though.

Reply to
dennis