Dyson slow speed

My DC04 appears to run normally most of the time and at slow speed occasionally. It's not due to blocked filters. It also tends to cut out completely if I run it for too long. Any ideas what is wrong?

John

Reply to
Susan

Typical symptoms of an intermittent shorted motor winding. This is almost always caused by overheating due to blocked filter or other air path blockage, possibly in the past. Another less likely possibility is a failed motor bearing. Which filters have you checked?

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Why not phone the Dyson Help Desk They are very professional and will sort you out

Google for telephone number

Reply to
belto