Concrete on block paving

Hope someone can help with this. On block paved drive I have some dried concrete! It's too thin to chisel off but too thin for a high pressure hose. Anyone know how I can clean it off?

Thanks - Dave

Reply to
Dasco

Wire brush in an angle grinder.

Reply to
SimonJ

Angle grinder, Belt sander?

Depending how permeable the drive under the cement is you may have difficulties removing all traces because of the depth of penetration.

There also chemical means available but these attack the cement bonding the sand/ gravel and will also attack any cementitious sub strata if it is present if left on too long, or not properly washed off after use.

Really best method depends of precise circumstances - thickness, area, substrata etc.

Realise this may not be down to you but by far the best idea is to either use a builders spot to avoid contamination in the first place, or to wash it off before it sets using liberal quantities of water.

Reply to
Burner

Brick acid should shifty it.

Ash

Reply to
Ash

Angle grinder.

Rob Graham

Reply to
robgraham

Ok guys - Thanks for your advice. Really useful.

Reply to
Dasco

rob was serious on the acid...

Andy