Built In Tumble Dryer

I am looking for a rear venting tumble dryer to fit into standard 60mm wide kitchen unit. My units are on legs, so no plinth at base. I've seen small dryers, but all fron venting. Anybody know of a suitable dryer?

Thanks

enquirer

Reply to
enquirer

That's strange. When I was looking for a rear venting all I could find was front venting so had to buy a condenser dryer in the end.

Several rear venting here:

Google found even more. Obviously you need to check the height, width and depth.

Reply to
Phil Anthropist

"Phil Anthropist" should have written:

That's strange. When I was looking for a FRONT venting all I could find was REAR venting so had to buy a condenser dryer in the end.

Reply to
Phil Anthropist

We've gone with a condenser drier as routing a vent at this house is almost impossible. Very pleased with results.

Al

Reply to
Al

We purchased a condenser drier about 2 years ago and have had no problems with it; as a bonus the water from the drier is ideal for use in the steam iron. Any external venting is out of the question given the frequent high winds (F10-12) in winter.

Reply to
ricardianno

Thus spaketh enquirer:

I take it you mean 60cm / 600mm wide, as 60mm is a little on the small side, unless that is the size of the vent you want?

Reply to
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}