Bathroom basin on top of cabinet

Bought a basin the sits on top of a cabinet, the cabinet will stand on a stone floor, as the floor is not even what can I sit the cabinet on so it wont move about. Thank you for any help.

Reply to
Jo King

Bolt it to the wall

-- Vass

Reply to
Vass

where did you get the basin from - I've been looking for one of these but they ain't cheap from what I've seen.

Hope you don't mind my asking.

Reply to
mp

I bought one from a small independant plumbers merchant. I saw it in a Plumbcenter showroom, but the salesmen in there were incompetent in looking it up in the pricelist, so I went elsewhere to by it. Had to order it in for next day collection.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel