would like to have some black easy caulk strips for kitchen, can anybody help?

Need to seal the gap between unit tops and walls in very old house (walls uneven) sourced some black sealant strips in USA, but very
expensive and wondered if there was an equivalent here - there is in white, but I'm looking for black.
Any infor anywhere, please? have trawled the internet w/o success.
Many thanks
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.