Washing Machine Pans

While searching the net for a good washing machine pan that fits under both the washer and dryer i found this site:

Has anyone bought one of these and if so - do you like it? They look great and up to now i have only heard of metal pans which won't work for me as i have kids and do not need sharp metal corners in the house. If you need a washing machine pan I would take a look at these if i were you. they look pretty great.

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.building.construction - 15461 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
waulee