Utility Knife

tool

table

out

Or

my

That stanley jobbie is dangerous for sure... the handle might be one of the problems. I just got Husky's folding utility knife at home depot, thin, good looking, with a belt clip and a heavily grooved surface near the blade .. it doesnt store blades though. Blade changing is by two levers, one to unlock and the other to expose the blade, you just drop another one in.

not bad..but not as slick as the one you got with the magzine and slide out gismo.

This knife is small and safe enough folded with the belt clip that you are more likely to have it with you when you need one.

I carry a range of leatherman knives also, the bigger ones and the one with a small vice grip plier built into it. Useful for grabbing small nuts and bolts etc... I use those many times a day, but not for the same things a utility knife is good for.

Phil Scott

Reply to
Boots Crofoot

Reply to