free bi-metal utility knife blades

If you haven't tried Irwin's bi-metal utility knife blades, I recommend them. I've found they stay sharp longer and resist bending better than regular blades. Good stuff. Even better, Irwin wants to give you a pack of 5 of them for free - go to

and click the "Get 5 blades free" banner. OK, so I might be a sucker for advertising gimmicks, but if they want to send me free blades, that's fine by me. No affiliation with anyone, I just like quality stuff. Andy

Reply to
Andy

I recently converted over to the utility knife that has 10 or so blades on 1 stick that you break off to renew the point. Faster to load, faster to change points, and fewer blade changes.

Reply to
Leon

They've got spaces for "country" and "state/province", but the fine print says that the offer is valid only in the US.

????

Chris

Reply to
Chris Friesen

Those short blade knives are junk, even when free

Reply to
Battleax

Well, I tried, it works for the USA and Canada only, but not for New Zealand!! However, I bought some a couple of months ago, and I'm impressed with them.

Barry Lennox

Reply to
Barry Lennox

Barry,

How on earth could you try Irwin blades with a last name like yours? I do realize you have too many n's and that the corporate borgs have intertwined.

DanG

Not free at all - you paid them with your personal contact information. Just for kicks I've started a list of the non-important companies I submit my info to - but I intentionally botch something to see if and where that info ends up. For example, in completing this Irwin offer I spelled my first name as Owyn. Now anything emailed or USPS'd to Owyn Lowe is easily identified as having the Irwin offer as the source.

Not very productive perhaps but it could be interesting if I keep up with tracking the incoming stuff and the dates.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

I tired them and I thought they sucked. well they are not all that sharp that's my only real complaint. but they sucked at cutting cardboard. I sharpened one and it helped but what's the point? if it is duller then I like they are not worth the extra cost. Knight-Toolworks

handmade wooden planes

Reply to
Steve knight

I know, I have been given a hard time before on this! However, here in NZ, Lennox blades are never seen. The glass/ceramic Lenox is here, as is the Lennox A/C. I might have the Lennox/Lenox thing wrong here, but I understand in early Scotland the locals were non too literate so "anything went"

Barry

Reply to
Barry Lennox

I use Spamgourmet for this tracking. Check them out at

With hardly any effort, you just make up a unique email address each time you give it out. Then you have absolute proof of who sells your info. It works great.

Barry

Reply to
Barry Lennox