Removing a Commerical Door

I have to remove one of my vending machines from a front lobby of a business and of course it is about an inch to big and won't fit through the door. If I remove the door I will be able to get it out. And that is my question. How do I remove the door. It is a Metal framed glass door. Only one not two. It swings closed from both sides. It looks like the Hydrolic?? swing mech is located in the top of the frame. I removed a metal bar that reveiled the pin at the top. Do I just keep the door in the closed position and push it out? I didn't see anything in the bottom of the door frame. It looks like it goes directly into the concrete. Could someone provide me with some insight into the removal and replacement of doors and what to watch out for. Thanks, I think it is going to be somewhat simple but I want to be prepared. Thanks Russ

Reply to
Russ

I'd leave the door alone and remove the front of the vending machine so that it would fit out the door. How did the machine get in there in the first place? Muff

Reply to
Muff

Reply to
Russ