IPEX

Hello,

I am having a house built and opted for IPEX plumbing.

Any advice?

I am also using a tankless, propane fired, water heater, if that makes any difference.

(Perhaps it's too late for most advice as the plumbing is already in but I didn't think to ask here until just now.)

Thanks!

Reply to
Bob

I ve used PEX on both our last two homes. No complaints at all. The local plumber doing "million plus" homes around here is using it too.

Reply to
Rudy