Drywall costs?

Hey all -

Does 90 cents a square foot (labor only) sound fair to hang and finish drywall for a basement? I have another guy coming out in a few days, but I might just go with the 1st guy...

Reply to
Me

Hard to know. Markets vary. Ours is a very hot market at the moment. I pay fifty to seventy cents, board and tape, an extra four cents for sanding.

Ken

Reply to
bambam