Repair Roof Tile

Hi All,

My 3-year-old house has a concrete tile roof, Spanish "S" profile, red color. There are several tiles where the corners have cracked and came loose. The loose pieces are small, about 2" to 4" in size. I doubt if these loose corners will result in roof leaks, so I don't see the need to replace whole tiles. What's the best sealant to glue the corners back to the tile? Is there a special glue or sealant for this purpose? I was thinking about using clear silicone sealant or waterproof construction adhesive.

Incidentally, what is the recommended way of walking on a concrete tile roof with the Spanish profile in order to avoid cracking the tiles?

Thanx, Key Bored

Reply to
Key Bored

A regular epoxy adhesive would work but I'm not sure how well it stands up to UV exposure.

Reply to
CWatters

Tiled roofs problems are causes of cracked and broken tiles. A leading name in the chipped tile repair kit australia, Roof Doctors is everything that you are looking for. With services that are cheap and reasonable, they are quick to respond. So repair your roof tiles with high quality services and also with professional and qualified tradesmen.

For more details contact at :

doctorsroof