Day 37 and Counting

Hey Gang:

It is Day 37 in the hospital and counting. Just got myself hooked up to the internet, e-mail, etc. via wi-fi in the past few days thanks to my brother who has loaned me a wi-fi machine.

I have stared a blog for those who want to follow me along my journey down this road of leukemia treatment.

Bob Morrison

Reply to
Bob Morrison

All the best. I can relate to extended hospital stays, I broke my neck and spent a month in the ICU alone; most of that time on a vent. Get well soon!

Reply to
rustyjames

It's good to hear from you again.

"Bob Morrison" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@b79g2000hse.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Glenn

Bob! Down and not Out! I've added your blog to my News tab. I'll be checking you along with the BBC each day. T

Reply to
tbasc

Best of luck and health to you, sir.

If you need a good RN to help you through the later stages, I have a great one to recommend! :~)

Hurry back - we NEED you.

Reply to
Matt Barrow

About ten years ago I had my heart 'ripped out'... I had serious doubts about seeing the next winter, let alone being productive.

Today, I'm building my new 30x60 garage, single handed. I'm half way done, and finding I'm still one tough old bugger.

Bob: things may look down for a while, but keep the faith--you'll have a lot of productive years yet!

Reply to
PeterD

It's good to have you back; even on light duty.

Reply to
Andy Asberry