FS- Performax Supermax 37

The cabinet shop I work for is looking to sell a Performax Supermax 37 drum sander, 1Ph, 5Hp, 220v. We replaced it with a widebelt when we moved into our new shop so it is no longer needed. It has a new conveyor belt and many assorted rolls of various grit paper. It also has locking casters, an add on accessory. It is in good working condition and of course would require a dust collector. They paid $3600 and are asking $1800. We are located on the coast of Maine, in Northport. (any shipping charges would be extra) For more information or to make an offer call 207-338-8420

I'll try to answer any questions I can but ....

The disclaimer: While I do work there I have nothing to gain financially from this (other than hopefully they will use the money towards the purchase of a second tablesaw), nor do I have any authority to accept offers. Personally, (and I'll deny this if questioned) I think they are asking too much. My gut feeling is it will sell somewhere between 1200-1500, depending on how patient they are and how aggressively they decide to advertise it.

Thanks Lenny

Lenny