Construction Insurance

I'm building an earth home and am looking to get construction insurance. My wife checked with our insurance company, and they were fine with bermed walls, but didn't have anything in their little book about dirt on the roof. So they're having to do some investigation. I thought I'd ask around and see if anyone knows about construction insurance for an earth home. You'd think it would be like any other construction project, but evidently not.

Reply to
HockeyFan