VisionPro thermostat security password don't work and is full locked

I had a Vision Pro TH8321 model, it work very good until I try to set lower, it don't let me do nothing, is full locked and the security password don't work at all. I call for service because They installed and don't work at all. The service man said that it had to be replaced. Is that right? Thanks for your help.

Reply to
John Barreto