window cleaner

Good afternoon,

I was thinking about mixing vinegar and water to make a window cleaning solution. Anybody used this mixture? What part water:vinegar should I mix?

Thanks

Reply to
RUKind

i'VE USED THAT MIXTURE for years, I mix maybe 4 oz to a gal. I eliminate s streaks. If you are using a smaller pail or a old windex bottle, try

10%. It really doesn't take much.
Reply to
Ray Frech

look here:-

Anorack Ted of Littlehampton

My mother has used this solution for years, and i have followed in her footsteps, it is the best solution for cleaning windows. One cup of water, and one cup of vinegar. one to one.

Reply to
thekilliegirl