swiffer

What can I use on a swiffer mop instead of the swiffer cloths that will work? And what is the best cleaner to use with them instead of the swiffer cleaner?

Reply to
kimberlycards

Read the 'handiwipes' thread. There was just a suggestion in there for a Clorox mop.

Nan

Reply to
Nan

I have used old wash cloths and Libman dusting cloths

I really like the Libman cloths. Despite their name, you can use them wet. Thy are a non-woven cloth with a slight waffle texture. The texture helps remove dirt that the Swiffer wet mop pads won't and you can cut them in half and get two cloths for your Swiffer mop head for about $3. They can be used over and over. I usually just put some hot water and household cleaner in the sink and wet the cloth or wash cloth with that. Periodically I rinse out the cloth and continue. If I am in a big hurry I wet the cloth as above and then periodically spritz the floor with Clorox One Step floor cleaner. It does a good job but it's more expensive than the alternative way. That said, I think that my Eureka steam mop is the best and most economical way to clean the floor. It costs more to start with but you never have to buy any cleaning solution.

Reply to
Vox Humana